***SALE*** Mini Milk Bottle Soy Candle - PREMIUM FRAGRANCE
***SALE*** Mini Milk Bottle Soy Candle - PREMIUM FRAGRANCE

Sumari Blue

***SALE*** Mini Milk Bottle Soy Candle - PREMIUM FRAGRANCE

Regular price $10.00
Tax included.

Only 2 left in stock.

Do you love that vintage country feel? This baby glass milk bottle has a classic country look from a time gone by. It's the perfect way to add a gorgeous scent to your kitchen, living room, or bedroom. 

All my candles are crafted from the finest quality soy wax and lead-free wicks to ensure a long, clean burn. Let in the magic of candlelight and enjoy the soft ambience.

I use Australian-approved Premium Fragrances. 

 

Jar is clear glass and comes with a cork lid. The jars gives a beautiful ambient glow when candle is lit.

 

Burn time: approx. 25+ hours

Dimensions (without lid): 8cm (height) x 6.5cm (base diameter)

(with lid): 9cm (height)

Giftbox: yes

Australian Candle-maker: Sue Murray

 

 Sumari Blue soy wax candles will add a touch of luxury and peaceful ambience to any space. Our candles are individually hand-poured in natural soy wax and premium fragrance - we do not add chemicals or additives. Our wicks are a braid of lead-free cotton. Free from phthalates.

If you notice small white marks on your candle, this is known as 'frosting', which is completely natural and a very common effect of soy wax - it does not effect the performance of your candle. There are chemicals that can be used to inhibit this trait - be pleased that you have a candle that has no added chemicals.

Proudly Australian-made. 

TIPS:

* ALWAYS place your soy candle on a heat proof plate - NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* NEVER burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.

* ALWAYS trim your wick to around 6mm before each burn - a trimmed wick creates a calm, steady flame which means the candle's burning process is in balance. A short wick gives a cleaner, brighter flame and an even burn, while a long wick can cause smoking and can cause mushrooming of the wick (where a mushroom-like shape forms at the top of the wick which obscures and disturbs the flame - it can even spark or crackle if not removed!) 

REMOVE the string/rope before lighting.