Beeswax Beehive Candle
Beeswax Beehive Candle

Sumari Blue

Beeswax Beehive Candle

Regular price $10.00
Tax included.

Only 5 left in stock.

So cute!

And there are benefits of burning beeswax candles! When beeswax candles burn, they clean the air like a great, natural, air purifier. Just like lightning, beeswax produces negative ions when burned. These negative ions attach to positive ions (like dust, pollen, mold, odor, toxins) floating in the air and in this process cleans the air.

These beautiful beehive candles are hand-poured and made from natural CERTIFIED ORGANIC beeswax.

 

Dimensions: 6cm (height) x 6cm (diameter)

Burntime: 30+ hours

Giftbox/bag: Yes

Australian Candle-maker: Sue Murray

Honey Premium Fragrance: Yes

Small Batch: Yes - hand-poured. Colour may vary between batches.

Sumari Blue soy wax candles will add a touch of luxury and peaceful ambience to any space. Our candles are individually hand-poured in natural beeswax and premium fragrance - we do not add chemicals or additives. Our wicks are a braid of lead-free cotton. Free from phthalates.

Proudly Australian-made. 

 TIPS:

* ALWAYS place your soy candle on a heat proof plate - NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* NEVER burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.

* ALWAYS trim your wick to around 6mm before each burn - a trimmed wick creates a calm, steady flame which means the candle's burning process is in balance. A short wick gives a cleaner, brighter flame and an even burn, while a long wick can cause smoking and can cause mushrooming of the wick (where a mushroom-like shape forms at the top of the wick which obscures and disturbs the flame - it can even spark or crackle if not removed!) 

* When you first burn your candle, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the jar.

ALWAYS burn your candle on a heat resistant surface/plate, within sight and away from children. NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* AVOID drafts and direct sunlight.

* NEVER burn candles on or near anything flammable.

* HANDLE the candle with care as the jar and wax may become hot.