Beeswax Lotus Pillar Candle - Lotus Blossom
Beeswax Lotus Pillar Candle - Lotus Blossom
Beeswax Lotus Pillar Candle - Lotus Blossom
Beeswax Lotus Pillar Candle - Lotus Blossom
Beeswax Lotus Pillar Candle - Lotus Blossom

Sumari Blue

Beeswax Lotus Pillar Candle - Lotus Blossom

Regular price $10.00
Tax included.

Only 1 left in stock.

Just gorgeous!

 

This beautiful lotus candle is hand-poured and made from natural Australian CERTIFIED ORGANIC beeswax. 

Research has shown that beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralise pollutants in the air. This can help eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere.


Dimensions: 4.5cm (height) x 5cm (diameter)

Premium Fragrance used.

Comes in a giftbox.

PLEASE NOTE: photo is of the actual candle - colour may be slightly different from actual.

Sumari Blue soy wax candles will add a touch of luxury and peaceful ambience to any space. Our candles are individually hand-poured in natural beeswax and premium fragrance - we do not add chemicals or additives. Our wicks are a braid of lead-free cotton. Free from phthalates.

Proudly Australian-made. 

 TIPS:

* ALWAYS place your soy candle on a heat proof plate - NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* NEVER burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.

* ALWAYS trim your wick to around 6mm before each burn - a trimmed wick creates a calm, steady flame which means the candle's burning process is in balance. A short wick gives a cleaner, brighter flame and an even burn, while a long wick can cause smoking and can cause mushrooming of the wick (where a mushroom-like shape forms at the top of the wick which obscures and disturbs the flame - it can even spark or crackle if not removed!) 

* When you first burn your candle, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the jar.

ALWAYS burn your candle on a heat resistant surface/plate, within sight and away from children. NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* AVOID drafts and direct sunlight.

* NEVER burn candles on or near anything flammable.

* HANDLE the candle with care as the jar and wax may become hot.