These beautiful tealights are hand-poured with pure, certified organic beeswax.
Research has shown that beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralise pollutants in the air. This can help eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere.
Maxi Tealights burn between 12 and 15 hours.
The Maxi Tealights cups are made using 100% flame retardant non-toxic polycarbonate.
They have a raised bottom for better protection of surfaces (although we always recommend that any container candle be placed on a heat resistant surface to protect furniture).
Size: 59 mm by 25 mm
Maxi tealights come in a luxury box of 4.
Choose between no fragrance or one of our honey premium fragrances.
We pride ourselves on delivering to you a quality candle - our tealights do not have chemicals or additives added to them. Once ordered, your tealights are made for you. You will be receiving a 'fresh' product, not one that has been sitting on a shelf. They are phthalate-free.
Australian Candle-maker: Sue Murray
PLEASE NOTE: As the beeswax is a natural product, colour may vary between batches.
SumariBluesoy wax candles will add a touch of luxury and peaceful ambience to any space. Our candles are individually hand-poured in naturalbeeswax and premium fragrance - we do not add chemicals or additives. Our wicks are a braid of lead-free cotton. Free from phthalates.
*ALWAYSplace your soy candle on a heat proof plate - NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.
*NEVERburn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
*ALWAYStrim your wick to around 6mm before each burn - a trimmed wick creates a calm, steady flame which means the candle's burning process is in balance. A short wick gives a cleaner, brighter flame and an even burn, while a long wick can cause smoking and can cause mushrooming of the wick (where a mushroom-like shape forms at the top of the wick which obscures and disturbs the flame - it can even spark or crackle if not removed!)
* When youfirst burnyour candle, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the jar.
* ALWAYS burn your candle on a heat resistant surface/plate, within sight and away from children. NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.
*AVOIDdrafts and direct sunlight.
*NEVER burn candles on or near anything flammable.
*HANDLE the candle with care as the jar and wax may become hot.