These beautiful vintage owls soy candles are absolutely stunning - the white jade owl tumbler features solid glass colour (no painting) with a beautiful rainbow metallic lustre over the top whereas the blue owl is a solid blue transparent glass.
Allmycandles are crafted from the finest quality soy wax and lead-free wicks to ensure a long, clean burn. Let in the magic of candlelight and enjoy the ambience created by this gorgeous blue glass.
I am offering these beautifully scented blue vintage owl candles for $29!
I use Australian-approved Premium Fragrances and 100% aromatherapy/therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Jar is blue glass and comes with a black lid or the white has a gold lid. The glass on both of these jars gives a beautiful ambient glow when candle is lit.
Burn time: approx. 40+ hours
Dimensions (approx): 10cm (height) x 8cm (base diameter)
Lid: Blue Owl - Black Lid, White Owl - Gold Lid
Australian Candle-maker: Sue Murray
Sumari Blue soy wax candles will add a touch of luxury and peaceful ambience to any space. Our candles are individually hand-poured in natural soy wax and premium fragrance - we do not add chemicals or additives. Our wicks are a braid of lead-free cotton. Free from phthalates.
If you notice small white marks on your candle, this is known as 'frosting', which is completely natural and a very common effect of soy wax - it does not effect the performance of your candle. There are chemicals that can be used to inhibit this trait - be pleased that you have a candle that has no added chemicals.
*ALWAYSplace your soy candle on a heat proof plate - NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.
*NEVERburn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
*ALWAYStrim your wick to around 6mm before each burn - a trimmed wick creates a calm, steady flame which means the candle's burning process is in balance. A short wick gives a cleaner, brighter flame and an even burn, while a long wick can cause smoking and can cause mushrooming of the wick (where a mushroom-like shape forms at the top of the wick which obscures and disturbs the flame - it can even spark or crackle if not removed!)
* When youfirst burnyour candle, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the jar.
* ALWAYS burn your candle on a heat resistant surface/plate, within sight and away from children. NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.
*AVOIDdrafts and direct sunlight.
*NEVER burn candles on or near anything flammable.
*HANDLE the candle with care as the jar and wax may become hot.