SMALL Halloween Mosaic Soy Candle - GHOSTLY SILVER

Sumari Blue

SMALL Halloween Mosaic Soy Candle - GHOSTLY SILVER

Regular price $20.00
Tax included.

Only 1 left in stock.

These small mosaics would make the perfect addition to any Halloween event.

Choose from the following SPOOKTACULAR scents.

These are traditional handcrafted mosaics and being hand made there will be slight variations in each one which makes them unique. 

SMALL: 6.3cm (H) x 8.65cm (D), burn time (approx): 20+ hours

Gift box: Yes.


 Sumari Blue soy wax candles will add a touch of luxury and peaceful ambience to any space. Our candles are individually hand-poured in natural soy wax and premium fragrance - we do not add chemicals or additives. Our wicks are a braid of lead-free cotton. Free from phthalates.

If you notice small white marks on your candle, this is known as 'frosting', which is completely natural and a very common effect of soy wax - it does not effect the performance of your candle. There are chemicals that can be used to inhibit this trait - be pleased that you have a candle that has no added chemicals.

Proudly Australian-made. 

TIPS:

* ALWAYS place your soy candle on a heat proof plate - NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* NEVER burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.

* ALWAYS trim your wick to around 6mm before each burn - a trimmed wick creates a calm, steady flame which means the candle's burning process is in balance. A short wick gives a cleaner, brighter flame and an even burn, while a long wick can cause smoking and can cause mushrooming of the wick (where a mushroom-like shape forms at the top of the wick which obscures and disturbs the flame - it can even spark or crackle if not removed!) 

* When you first burn your candle, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the jar.

ALWAYS burn your candle on a heat resistant surface/plate, within sight and away from children. NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* AVOID drafts and direct sunlight.

* NEVER burn candles on or near anything flammable.

* HANDLE the candle with care as the jar and wax may become hot.