BIJOU Soy Candles
BIJOU Soy Candles
BIJOU Soy Candles
BIJOU Soy Candles
BIJOU Soy Candles
BIJOU Soy Candles

Sumari Blue

BIJOU Soy Candles

Regular price $21.00
Tax included.

Only 2 left in stock.

Warm your home from the inside out. The glass creates a soft ambient glow - this natural soy candle is sophisticated and beautiful - perfect for the Christmas table or as a gift to say "Merry Christmas".

All my candles are crafted from the finest quality soy wax and lead-free wicks to ensure a long, clean burn.

Our BIJOU jars have a stunning textural cut of diamond patterns that give these jars a very modern and sophisticated look.

Let in the magic of candlelight and enjoy the ambience created by this gorgeous candle.

I use only Australian-approved Premium Fragrances.

Burn time: approx. 20+ hours

Dimensions (approx): 13.5cm (height with lid) x 8.5cm (diameter)

Gift Box: Yes

Australian Candle-maker: Sue Murray


Sumari Blue soy wax candles will add a touch of luxury and peaceful ambience to any space. Our candles are individually hand-poured in natural soy wax and premium fragrance - we do not add chemicals or additives. Our wicks are a braid of lead-free cotton. Free from phthalates.

If you notice small white marks on your candle, this is known as 'frosting', which is completely natural and a very common effect of soy wax - it does not effect the performance of your candle. There are chemicals that can be used to inhibit this trait - be pleased that you have a candle that has no added chemicals.

Proudly Australian-made. 

 

TIPS:

* ALWAYS place your soy candle on a heat proof plate - NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* NEVER burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.

* ALWAYS trim your wick to around 6mm before each burn - a trimmed wick creates a calm, steady flame which means the candle's burning process is in balance. A short wick gives a cleaner, brighter flame and an even burn, while a long wick can cause smoking and can cause mushrooming of the wick (where a mushroom-like shape forms at the top of the wick which obscures and disturbs the flame - it can even spark or crackle if not removed!) 

* When you first burn your candle, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the jar.

ALWAYS burn your candle on a heat resistant surface/plate, within sight and away from children. NEVER place directly onto furniture surface as the candle could mark the surface.

* AVOID drafts and direct sunlight.

* NEVER burn candles on or near anything flammable.

* HANDLE the candle with care as the jar and wax may become hot.